How does the Anode Work?
Simply the Anode is a softer alloy than the cylinder so any corrosion will occur at
the Anode and not your tank cylinder.
This Protection Works!
“The Anode installed in your water heater will slowly dissipate whilst protecting the
cylinder” – Rheem Australia
The Benefits to You
By replacing the Anode every 3-4 years or (as required)
- You extend the life of your Hot Water Unit.
- You save on the inconvenience of a leaking Hot water Unit and time of no hot water for showers and washing in family life.
- You save the expense of replacement of your Hot Water Unit. BIG $$$ (Remember the cost when you last replaced your Hot water Unit.)
- Will help the environment, by replacing the Anode an not the Hot Water Tank.
- Conserves Resources.
- You have complied with manufacturers maintenance recommendations to fully extend the cylinders life.
-To be recognised as the most effective Hot Water Unit Protection Company in Australia with a commitment to Excellence!
Hot Water Systems
All about Hot Water Systems -Did you Know?
“Tank Corrosion is the main cause of Hot Water Unit failure”
– Energy Efficiency Victoria
How long will my Hot Water Unit last?
There are various factors which determine the length of life of your Hot Water Unit. Water quality, the Water Temperature, the “Anode” and the Water Pressure.
-To Continue to supply the home owner with no risk or inconvenience by the best possible quality service, Knowledge, and technical advice. with adherence to the principals of honesty, integrity and ethical practices, we will maintain the reputation of a company who take pleasure in doing a job well done!